Part: Apple iPhone 3GS replacement battery
Manufacturer part number (APN): 616-0435
Condition: Factory new
Warranty: 90 days
Package: Apple iPhone 3GS battery
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 3GS
Apple OEM battery
Short circuit protection
Should I replace the battery?
Modern Li-ion batteries have an average life of 12 months before the start declining in performance but can decline if performance much faster if not treated correctly.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
How to get the most out of your new battery
- Try and give your battery a full charge / discharge as often as possible, run the battery all the way down and fully charge - this will help condition the battery
- Avoid partial charges
- Avoid constant trickle charges (such as USB charging)
Please be aware that all new batteries need an initial couple of full charge cycles (Full charge / discharge) before reaching maximum performance
What tools will you need?
For this item we recommend:
Mobile phone open tools
Universal screw driver set