Ditch the awkward to fit easy to scratch and tatty regular screen protectors and use a fingerprint resistive toughened tempered glass protector.
What is a tempered glass protector?
The protective glass fits to your phone in much the same way as a screen protector and protects your phones screen from impact damage and scratches as well as many other benefits
Benefits of using a tempered glass protector:
- Very tough to scratch - unlike regular screen protectors the glass protector won’t easily scratch
- Oleophobic coating - the same fingerprint resistive coating used on devices such as iPhone's giving you a quality smooth finish to the touch
- Toughened / Tempered glass - Very hard to scratch
- Impact resistant - Helps protect your device from impact damage
- Low profile - 0.2mm thick non-intrusive panel - hardly noticeable
- No loss of quality - Using optically clear glass the panel has absolutely no effect on the screens quality, contrast or brightness - all sensors built into the phone (such as light sensors and proximity sensors) work perfectly through the glass and devices with front cameras are unaffected. The phones touch screen works exactly the same as it did before with a high quality Oleophobic coating giving the device a smooth feel
- Silicone adhesion - Bonds perfectly to your phone without leaving large bubbles and imperfections like regular screen protectors - When removed leave the phones glass in perfect condition without any sickly residue
- Real Glass - Unlike some other protectors that claim to be glass this is real glass and not acrylic. Note: Although the glass panel may been very flexible and plastic like please don’t be tempted to bend it too much as it will shatter (as sown in picture)
- Rounded edges - for a natural discrete feel
- Tempted Glass panel
- Cleaning cloth
- Wet cloth