BST-988 Vacuum separator.
A must have for any workshop, form debonding LCD screens to just warming up phones and tablets to soften adhesives that hold screens. batteries and rear panels in place.
What it does:
This machine aids in the separation of LCD screens that are bonded to glass panels such as the iPhone and iPad range and many Samsung, HTC and Sony screens
How it works:
- The machine provides a heated plate that will reach temperatures of upto 300°c, when the damaged LCD assembly is placed on plates surface the glue that bonds the LCD and glass will start to soften and liquefy.
- Using the built in vacuum at the push of a button the screen will be sucked and secured in place ready for separation
- Once the screen is secured and temperature is correct special cutting wire is used to slide between the LCD and glass panel to separate.
- Build in vacuum pump to secure the screen to the plate.
- Works on UV bonded LCD assembly (such as Samsung Galaxy and Note range, iPhone 4 and up, HTC ONE range)
- LED display with adjustable temperature control and current temperature readout
- Holes in the base for desk mounting if required
- Fast warm up
- Upto 300°C (we recommend around 90° for most screens)
- Standard Kettle lead power input (included)
- Compatible with any device upto 11", recommended for mobile phones and tablets
- CE certified.
- Large plate can be used for mobile phones (middle section) or tablets upto 11" in size (outer section)
- Separation machine with built in pump
- Silicone mat (required if the LCD being separated is badly damage and unable to secure with vacuum on the bare plate)
- Power cable