BST-988 Vacuum separator.
A must have for any workshop, form debonding LCD screens to just warming up phones to soften adhesives that hold screens. batteries and rear panels in place.
What it does:
This machine aids in the separation of LCD screens that are bonded to glass panels such as the iPhone range and many Samsung, HTC and Sony screens
How it works:
- The machine provides a heated plate that will reach temperatures of upto 300°c, when the damaged LCD assembly is placed on plates surface the glue that bonds the LCD and glass will start to soften and liquefy.
- Using the built in vacuum at the push of a button the screen will be sucked and secured in place ready for separation
- Once the screen is secured and temperature is correct special cutting wire is used to slide between the LCD and glass panel to separate.
- Build in vacuum pump to secure the screen to the plate.
- Works on UV bonded LCD assembly (such as Samsung Galaxy and Note range, iPhone 4 and up, HTC ONE range)
- LED display with adjustable temperature control and current temperature readout
- Holes in the base for desk mounting if required
- Fast warm up
- Upto 300°C (we recommend around 90° for most screens)
- Standard Kettle lead power input (included)
- Compatible with any device upto 7, recommended for mobile phones
- CE certified.
- Separation machine with built in pump
- Silicone mat (required if the LCD being separated is badly damage and unable to secure with vacuum on the bare plate)
- Power cable