iPad Air digitizer assembly, this assembly already has home button assembly, front camera bracket and bonding adhesive fitted in place making it the easier solution to replace your existing digitizer.
This is an after-market product, this means that it wasn't manufactured by Apple.
What's the difference between this and an Apple Apple digitizer?
No much, the panel is the same glass with the same fingerprint resistive coating, the only real difference is that our after-market digitizers use a silver oxide conductive material, this is much cheaper then the copper material that Apple use.
What does this mean?
Again, not much. Technically the working life if the digitizer may not be as long as an Apple one using copper as the conductive material however they are still rated to last several years and will outlive many other components found inside the iPad.
Part: Apple iPad Air digitizer assembly
Condition: Factory new
Warranty: 12 Months
- Apple iPad Air replacement digitizer panel
- Apple iPad Air digitizer adhesive
- Apple iPad Air plastic home button
- Apple iPad Air home button flex with securing bracket
- Apple iPad Air front camera bracket
- iPad Air (A1474 / A1775 / A1476)