Frequently purchased together
The best quality aftermarket replacement front assembly for the iPhone 4, using the best quality LCD panel and the same Gorilla Glass coating as the Apple assembly.
Why buy our LCD screens?
- Our LCD assemblies use OEM LCD panel so you have no loss of picture quality, no discolouration and still get the high resolution high pixel Retina display
- Complete LCD assembly, includes LCD screen, Touch screen (Digitizer) and frame - we also include bonding adhesive
- Complete 12 Month warranty that covers all manufacturer defects
- Fast dispatch - we will dispatch your screen same day if ordered before 1PM
- We stand by our quality and can guarantee our LCD's are the best quality after-market screen you can purchase
Part: Apple iPhone 4 front assembly (LCD, Digitizer and frame) - Black
Manufacturer: LCD Apple. Digitizer and frame are high quality aftermarket parts made to the same quality and specification as the Apple
Digitizer - 821-0999-A
LCD - 821-0695-A
This product comes with our Replacebase Unlimited Lifetime Warranty (Terms apply)
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 4
Apple iPhone 4 front panel assemblyWhat is an LCD? The LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) displays the image on your phone using the same technology as most flat screen TVss. LCD units are generally very fragile and susceptible to damage.
Common faults / issues with LCDs include:
- Screen looking washed out, very dull colours and less clarity then usual
- Dead pixels - When a pixel on the LCD no longer works, usually visible on a white background it will be a tiny black square
- Stuck Pixel - When a pixel is stuck on a colour, usually visible on any background and will generally be stuck on white, green, blue or red.
- No backlight - When the back light on the LCD fails the picture can be very hard to see.
- Lines on the LCD - these can be a verity of coloured lines displaying horizontally or vertically
- Damaged LCD, generally damaged LCDs can be bruised, cracked or "bleeding" when a black liquid is visible over the picture
- In modern touch screen devices digitizers are fitted over the LCD and respond to touch, these are separate to the LCD, replacing the LCD wont cure issues with the touch panel.
- Touch panel no longer responding - if you can se the picture ok but the device is not responding to touch
- Touching the panel causes unexpected or erratic movements - this will require a replacement digitizer or re-calibration is available on the device
- Impact damage - glass digitizers are very easily damaged, generally the will crack or shatter - depending on the extent of the damage it may still work but in not advisable due to safety.
- Scratches - plastic digitizers are very susceptible to scratches, several light scratches build up making the phone look tatty and harder to view
Customer Questions & Reviews
Frequently purchased together
Value Edition parts are an essential part of the industry, especially to end users. Sometimes its simply not economical to fit an original part or high-grade aftermarket replacement part.
When sourcing parts under our BAQ (Best Available Quality) we often come across high quality parts that function well and get the job done to a good standard with a significant price difference. When this happens, we often offer these for sale alongside other qualities. They may not quite function as well as the genuine or BAQ part (for example the screens may be slightly less bright/vivid or charging ports may not support fast charging) but they will offer great value for money and get you back up and running on a budget.