Apple iPhone 4s battery pack, please read below for full information.
Unlike many other sellers who stock used or old batteries and the latest Apple part numbers and don't have a high number of charge cycles!
Manufacturer part number (APN): 616-0580 or compatible
Condition: New, all batteries we stock are tested in bulk for quick check / function tests and may show some singes of handling
Warranty: 90 days
Package: iPhone 4s battery pack
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 4s
Please note: Apple manufactured several versions / revisions of the iPhone 4s battery, all have slight visual differences - the revision is indicated by the Apple part Number (APN) and Vendor part Number (VPN) printed on the battery - All batteries we stock are fully compatible with all iPhone 4s models regardless of the APN or VPN.
Why buy a battery from us?
- We (The Replace Base Ltd) are one of Europe's largest suppliers of Apple mobile phone parts, we have been trading for several years on eBay and our own website
- We have a dedicated team here (including an Apple Certified Technician / ACMT) who are here to help on demand should you have any questions or problems
- We are always happy to provide our purchase invoice on request
- We have thousands of reviews across the internet you can read
Should I replace the battery?
Modern Li-ion batteries have an average life of 12 months before the start declining in performance but can decline if performance much faster if not treated correctly.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
How to get the most out of your new battery
- Try and give your battery a full charge / discharge as often as possible, run the battery all the way down and fully charge - this will help condition the battery
- Avoid partial charges
- Avoid constant trickle charges (such as USB charging)
Please be aware that all new batteries need an initial couple of full charge cycles (Full charge / discharge) before reaching maximum performance
HAZARDOUS GOODS: Li-ion batteries are classed as hazardous items and cant be shipped using many postal services such as Royal Mail. We ship all batteries using an express fully tracked specialist company.