Apple Apple iPhone 4s battery pack, please read below for full information.
Unlike many other sellers who stock used or old batteries and the latest Apple part numbers and don't have a high number of charge cycles!
Manufacturer part number (APN): 616-0580 or compatible
Condition: Factory new, all batteries we stock are tested in bulk for quick check / function tests and may show some singes of handling
Warranty: 90 days
Package: iPhone 4s battery pack
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 4s
Please note: Apple manufactured several versions / revisions of the iPhone 4s battery, all have slight visual differences - the revision is indicated by the Apple Part Number (APN) and Vendor Part Number (VPN) printed on the battery - All batteries we stock are fully compatible with all iPhone 4s models regardless of the APN or VPN.
Why buy a battery from us?
- We (The Replace Base Ltd) are one of Europe's largest suppliers of Apple mobile phone parts, we have been trading for several years on eBay and our own website
- We have a dedicated team here (including an Apple Certified Technician / ACMT) who are here to help on demand should you have any questions or problems
- We are always happy to provide our purchase invoice on request
- We have thousands of reviews across the internet you can read
Should I replace the battery?
Modern Li-ion batteries have an average life of 12 months before the start declining in performance but can decline if performance much faster if not treated correctly.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
How to get the most out of your new battery
- Try and give your battery a full charge / discharge as often as possible, run the battery all the way down and fully charge - this will help condition the battery
- Avoid partial charges
- Avoid constant trickle charges (such as USB charging)
Please be aware that all new batteries need an initial couple of full charge cycles (Full charge / discharge) before reaching maximum performance
HAZARDOUS GOODS: Li-ion batteries are classed as hazardous items and cant be shipped using many postal services such as Royal Mail. We ship all batteries using an express fully tracked specialist company.