Part:Apple iPod Touch 1st generation replacement battery
Condition: Removed from iPod, as new condition and charge state.
Compatibility: Apple iPod Touch 1st generation
Chemistry: Li-ion Polymer
Package: Apple iPod Touch 1G battery
Should I replace the battery?
Modern Li-ion batteries have an average life of 12 months before the start declining in performance but can decline if performance much faster if not treated correctly.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
How to get the most out of your new battery
- Try and give your battery a full charge / discharge as often as possible, run the battery all the way down and fully charge - this will help condition the battery
- Avoid partial charges
- Avoid constant trickle charges (such as USB charging)
Please be aware that all new batteries need an initial couple of full charge cycles (Full charge / discharge) before reaching maximum performance
HAZARDOUS GOODS: Li-ion batteries are classed as hazardous items and cant be shipped using many postal services such as Royal Mail. We ship all batteries using an express fully tracked specialist company.