Manufacturer part number (APN): 616-0404 or 616-0473 depending on current stock
Warranty: 90 days
Package: iPod Touch 2G / 3G battery pack
Apple iPod Touch 2nd generation
Apple iPod Touch 3rd generation
Apple OEM battery
Short circuit protection
Should I replace the battery?
Modern Li-ion batteries have an average life of 12 months before the start declining in performance but can decline if performance much faster if not treated correctly.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
How to get the most out of your new battery
- Try and give your battery a full charge / discharge as often as possible, run the battery all the way down and fully charge - this will help condition the battery
- Avoid partial charges
- Avoid constant trickle charges (such as USB charging)
Please be aware that all new batteries need an initial couple of full charge cycles (Full charge / discharge) before reaching maximum performance
HAZARDOUS GOODS: Li-ion batteries are classed as hazardous items and cant be shipped using many postal services such as Royal Mail. We ship all batteries using an express fully tracked specialist company.