The Pro1000S from JC is a must have multi-functional programmer for many Apple devices.
The PRO1000S is a host device, you can purchase many modules do anything from reprogramming a larger NAND IC or checking the MFI credentials of Apple accessories.
Designed to be used offline meaning you don't need to connect to a PC, its also extremely portable with a build-in li-ion battery.
Compatible with all JC modules including but not limited to:
- JC PRO1000S+ JC P7 PCIE Programmer for iPhone SE 6S 6SP 7 7P and iPad Pro NAND IC repairing.
- JC PRO1000S+ JC PCIE-8 Testing Fixture for iPhone 8 8P X NAND IC repairing.
- JC PRO1000S+ JC EEPROM Removal-Free Modules for iPhone EEPROM IC repairing.
- JC PRO1000S+ JC BAT2 for iPhone Battery ID information detection and modification, perfectly support iPhone battery changing.
- JC PRO1000S+ JC EPH1 for MFI Lightning earphones identification.
- JC PRO1000S+ JC CBL1 forMFI Lightning cables identification.
- English (default)
In the box:
- JC PRO1000S Offline host
- 1M USB C Cable
- 1GB SD card
- Instructions (Chinese)
- Build in li-ion battery
- Supports USB-C charging
- 4.3" Backlit touch screen
- Full metal, solid construction.
Warranty:12 Months with Replacebase, 3 years with JC - Lifetime software upgrades
Please note, this should only be used by trained technicians who have experience with the process that is being carried out, we are only able to support the hardware, for usage help please contact JC directly at: www.jcprogrammer.com