LCD / glass separation machine, limit failure rate and increase repair speed with a dedicated separation machine.
What it does:
This machine aids in the separation of LCD screens that are bonded to glass panels such as the iPhone range and many Samsung, HTC and Sony screens
How it works:
- The machine provides a heated plate that will reach temperatures of upto 300°c, when the damaged LCD assembly is placed on plates surface the glue that bonds the LCD and glass will start to soften and liquefy.
- Using the built in vacuum at the push of a button the screen will be sucked and secured in place ready for separation
- Once the screen is secured and temperature is correct special cutting wire is used to slide between the LCD and glass panel to separate.
- This machine has a built in vacuum pump that suck and secures the screen into position to allow separation without having to constantly adjust clamps or fixtures
We do recommend this items is only used by trained technicians, if you do have any questions about use please get in contact with us
- Build in vacuum pump to secure the screen to the plate.
- Works on UV bonded LCD assembly (such as Samsung Galaxy and Note range, iPhone 4 and up, HTC ONE range)
- LED display with adjustable temperature control and current temperature readout
- Holes in the base for desk mounting if required
- Fast warm up
- Upto 300°C (we recommend around 90° for most screens)
- Standard Kettle lead power input (included)
- Compatible with any device upto 7"
- Separation machine with built in pump
- Silicone mat (required if the LCD being separated is badly damage and unable to secure with vacuum on the bare plate)
- Power cable
We can only ship this item within the UK