LG Optimus L5 E610 LCD screen
Part: LG L5 LCD screen
Manufacturer: After-market, made to OEM specifications
Warranty: 12 Months
Compatibility: LG Optimus L5 (E610)
What is an LCD?
The LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) displays the image on your phone using the same technology as most flat screen TV’s. LCD units are generally very fragile and susceptible to damage.
Common faults / issues with LCDs include:
- Screen looking washed out, very dull colours and less clarity then usual
- Dead pixels - When a pixel on the LCD no longer works, usually visible on a white background it will be a tiny black square
- Stuck Pixel - When a pixel is stuck on a colour, usually visible on any background and will generally be stuck on white, green, blue or red.
- No backlight - When the back light on the LCD fails the picture can be very hard to see.
- Lines on the LCD - these can be a verity of coloured lines displaying horizontally or vertically
- Damaged LCD, generally damaged LCDs can be bruised, cracked or "bleeding" when a black liquid is visible over the picture
- In modern touch screen devices digitizers are fitted over the LCD and respond to touch, these are separate to the LCD, replacing the LCD wont cure issues with the touch panel.
If you are unsure what parts you need please get in contact
Part Origin - Aftermarket (compatible part)
This part had been manufactured from partially or completely all after-market components, this simply means that the part has not been assembled by the OEM or licensed factory.
It is a compatible part made to original specifications and designed to be a like for like replacement for the original component.
Here at The Replace Base Ltd we have very strict quality checks to ensure we only source the best after-market replacement parts, all parts are also covered under our great returns policy and warranty.