Frequently purchased together
CP-201A Vacuum LCD separating machine.
A must have for any workshop, from debonding LCD screens to just warming up phones and tablets to soften adhesives that hold screens, batteries and rear panels in place.
What it does:
This machine aids in the separation of LCD screen which are bonded to the glass panel / touch screen.
How it works:
- The machine provides a heated plate that will reach temperatures of up to 100 degree celcius, when the damaged LCD assembly is placed on the plates surface, the glue that bonds the LCD and glass will start to soften and liquefy.
- Using the built in vacuum at the push of a button the screen will be sucked and secured in place ready for separation.
- Once the screen is secured and temperature is correct, special cutting wire is used to slide between the LCD and glass panel to separate.
- Built in vacuum pump to secure the screen in place to the plate
- Works on UV bonded LCD assemblies
- LED display with adjustable temperature control and current temperature readout
- We recommend around 90 degree celcius for most screens
- Standard Kettle lead power input (included)
- Compatible with any device up to 7", recommended for mobile phones
- CE certified.
- Separation machine with built in pump
- Silicone mat (required if the LCD being separated is badly damage and unable to secure with vacuum on the bare plate)
- Power cable