Across 2019 we have been watching the laser separating machines closely, the equipment and technique are now at a stage that's the most viable option for glass removal.
We are now the UKs official M-Triangel Distributor, this allows us to offer the best pre and after sales support available for the best machines on the market.
A rear panel can be effortlessly removed in less than half an hour of mostly automated time with only 5-10 minutes of manual labour freeing you up for other repairs.
The CAD software provided is pre-loaded with several templates covering all iPhones and several other devices, the software is also updatable and customisable allowing you to enter custom parameters.
Although we advise the best use for the machine is for glass panel removal it can also be used for LCD assembly separation (for iPhone screen refurbishment) and engraving and comes with several templates
PLEASE NOTE:We recommend a smoke extractor to be used long side this item, we do also stock some extraction units.
How it works:
1: Use the built-in depth gauge to allow the laser to focus to the correct depth (30 seconds)
2: Start the aligning process, select the phone model form the software pre-installed and red aligning lasers will allow you to ensure the phone is correctly positioned (30-50 seconds)
3: Start the laser run and sit back, this process is fully automated (12 mins)
4: After the laser run, use a tool such as an iFlex or iSesamo to remove the (no easily removable) glass (1-2 mins)
5: Repeat step 2 for the cleaning run (30-50 seconds)
6: Repeat step 3, this will burn the old glue and give the case an even, clean finish (12 mins)
7: Clean any leftover glue residue, paying close attention fo the outside edges of the chassis (3-5 mins)
8: Apply the new glass panel, we recommend using the "Big Hole" glasses we stock for the entire iPhone range that fit over the existing camera lens.
- Completely standalone unit with built in computer and software pre-installed
- Camn be connected to a PC for external CAD design and connection on a larger screen (software downloadable for free)
- Easy to use, although the software have several features it's very quick and easy to get started with pre-installed templates
- Built in focal length positioning needle with accuracy to 0.05mm
- Custom triple radiator system for faster cooling for quicker laser process
- Fully adjustable work platform
- 2 x USB ports, 1 x USB-B port (to connect to external computer if required)
- Built in WiFi to receive software updates
- Built in LAN port
- Voltage: 220V
- Main unit power: 800W
- Laser power: 20W
- Marking speed (alignment) 10000mm/s
- Machine: 2 years
- Laser: 12 Months
- Please note; if any faults are to occur we will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and provide you with the replacement part required, you will need to repair the machine yourself. Please be comfortable that you are able to maintain this type of equipment.
- We do stock a number of spare parts ourselves, though some may need to be requested from the manufacturer depending on the part and issues, this can take 1-2 weeks to arrive.
Please note, we can still provide support and replacement parts after the warranty period.
- Stand-alone laser machine unit with built in computer and preinstalled software
- 1M Kettle power lead (UK)
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- USB cable
- Chinese / English user manual
- Weight: 21KG