Frequently purchased together
This trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for electronic and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or object. Features a simul-focal trinocular head which means the photo port and both eyepieces can be used simultaneously.
The base is made of aluminum alloy to give a durable and stable work space and it has multiple slots for tools and materials.The platform base includes an insulated silicon pad for anti-static repair and maintenance. The silicon pad is resistant to high temperatures up to 500ºC and anti-corrosive. The pad is also easy to remove and clean. This maintenance platform creates a perfect working environment for small electronics such as circuit boards and for devices such as mobile phones.
Part: Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope - 0.7X - 4.5X Zoom Range
- 45º inclined trinocular head, which rotates 360º. Simul-focal trinocular head allows the photo port and both eyepieces to be used simultaneously
- Both ocular tubes are diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7X - 45X standard magnification range, and also has a field of view of 2.5"
- The parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Heavy and stable support arm with a lock-screw to position the 360º rotatable optical body
- Base is made of aluminum alloy with multiple slots for tools and materials. Includes an anti-static, insulated silicon pad that is fire resistant up to 500ºC and anti-corrosive
- Perfect for SMD soldering or other electronic work
- Head: Simul-focal trinocular, 45º inclined, rotates 360º. C-mount ready. Bilateral interpupillary adjustment of 54-76mm
- Eyepieces:Paired 10X WF / 22mm high eyepoint. Both ocular tubes have a diopter adjustment of ¬¨¬±6. 2¬¨Œ©" field of view
- Magnification Range: 7X - 45X
- Zoom Range: 0.7X - 4.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 1:6.4
- Working Distance: Up to 8" vertical movement. Up to 4" optical working distance
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Pillar stand with aluminum alloy repair base, heavy support arm rotates 360º with a screw-lock
- Light Source: None
- Dimensions: 18" x 12.5" x 15"
Part Number: PA-10F
Warranty: 5 Years