Frequently purchased together
This trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects.Features a simul-focal trinocular head which means the photo port and both eyepieces can be used simultaneously.
A friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for routine inspection of large samples not requiring constant horizontal movement of the microscope. It is built with a premium hard-coat anodized finish, making it abrasion-resistant, and giving it a hard surface.
Part: Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope - 0.7X - 4.5X Zoom Range
- 45º inclined trinocular head, which rotates 360º. Simul-focal trinocular head allows the photo port and both eyepieces to be used simultaneously
- Features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7X - 45X standard magnification range, and also has a field of view of 2.5". The parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Gliding arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the large, solid-steel, table-top base, provides a solid foundation. The solid-cross block and brass inserts, as well as the precise, lightweight, rail assembly improve mobility and give a smooth and fluid horizontal movement
- Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control
- Head: Simul-focal trinocular, 45º inclined, rotates 360º. C-mount ready. Bilateral interpupillary adjustment of 54-76mm
- Eyepieces:Paired 10X WF / 22mm high eyepoint. Both ocular tubes have a diopter adjustment of ¬¨¬±6. 2¬¨Œ©" field of view
- Magnification Range: 7X - 45X
- Zoom Range: 0.7X - 4.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 1:6.4
- Working Distance: 100mm standard
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Gliding arm boom stand with heavy rectangular base
- Light Source: None
- Dimensions: 24" x 10" x 17"
Part Number: PA-2AF
Warranty: 5 Years