Frequently purchased together
This trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects. Features a simul-focal trinocular head which means the photo port and both eyepieces can be used simultaneously.
The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cover wide, horizontal and vertical viewing areas; making it sure to meet your flexibility requirements.
Part: Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope - 0.7X - 4.5X Zoom Range
- 45º inclined trinocular head, which rotates 360º. Simul-focal trinocular head allows the photo port and both eyepieces to be used simultaneously
- Features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7X - 45X standard magnification range, and also has a field of view of 2.5". The parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Large-and-stable double arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the advanced ball-bearing technology allows the arm to glide with little resistance. The solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control
- Head: Simul-focal trinocular, 45º inclined, rotates 360º. C-mount ready. Bilateral interpupillary adjustment of 54-76mm
- Eyepieces:Paired 10X WF / 22mm high eyepoint. Both ocular tubes have a diopter adjustment of ¬¨¬±6. 2¬¨Œ©" field of view
- Magnification Range: 7X - 45X
- Zoom Range: 0.7X - 4.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 1:6.4
- Working Distance: 100mm standard
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Double arm ball-bearing boom stand with heavy rectangular base
- Light Source: None
- Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 26"
Part Number: PA-5F
Warranty: 5 Years