Frequently purchased together
This trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for electronic and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or object. Features a simul-focal trinocular head which means the photo port and both eyepieces can be used simultaneously.
Part: Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope Head - 0.7X - 4.5X Zoom Range
- 45º inclined trinocular head, which rotates 360º. Simul-focal trinocular head allows the photo port and both eyepieces to be used simultaneously
- Both ocular tubes are diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7X - 45X standard magnification range, and also has a field of view of 2.5"
- The parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- Head: Simul-focal trinocular, 45º inclined, rotates 360º. C-mount ready. Bilateral interpupillary adjustment of 54-76mm
- Eyepieces:Paired 10X WF / 22mm high eyepoint. Both ocular tubes have a diopter adjustment of ¬¨¬±6. 2¬¨Œ©" field of view
- Magnification Range: 7X - 45X
- Zoom Range: 0.7X - 4.5X
- Zoom Ratio: 1:6.4
- Working Distance: Up to 8" vertical movement. Up to 4" optical working distance
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Light Source: None
Part Number: PA-PZF - This is the microscope head, no stand is included.
Warranty: 5 Years