Frequently purchased together
Quickly and easily pre-test batteries before fitting them or, as we do, test customers' batteries as a free service - let the customer know exactly how much juice they are wasting and what they can expect from a new battery.
- Pocket size, full metal design
- Bright, vivid display.
- Simple to use - don't be put off by all of the buttons - just plug a battery in and turn it on
- Built in rechargeable battery, that will last for months of standard daily tests charges from USB (power cable supplied)
- Comes with a hard case
So, what will our tester tell you about the battery?
- Cycle count (how many times the battery has been charged / discharged)
- Design capacity (what mAh the battery SHOULD have)
- Full capacity (what mAh the battery actually has!)
- Remaining capacity (how much juice is currently in the battery)
- Battery life (a & of usage, for example a battery at 90% life is not able to hold 10% of its designed capacity)
- Charge Current
- Discharge current
- Battery Temperature (handy to check the sensor works, often batteries that cause unexpected shut downs are caused by faulty temperature sensors)
- Chip type (if it's original or not)
- Manufacturer (what factory made the battery, assuming they logged it on the chip)
- Serial number (if it has one, most aftermarkets don't have these programmed)
We supply 2 testing boards with the tester
Board 1: iPhone 4 / 4s / 5 / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 6s / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus 8 / 8 Plus / X
Board 2: Apple Watch Series 1 and 2 / iPad Pro 9.7 / iPad Mini 1 to 4 / iPad 2 / iPad 4 / iPad Pro 12.9 / iPad Air / iPad 2017