If your planning to replace just the glass panel on your device and need to bond your old LCD screen and new glass panel you will need to use Optically Clear Adhesive to get the job done.
Pre cut Optically Clear Adhesive (OCA), the easiest way to bond a glass panel and LCD - no need to cure using a UV lamp with LOCA (Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive) - an excellent alternative to LOCA for people looking for a quick, easy and excellent result.
this is the best quality pre-cut OCA adhesive available on the market.
- No cutting - OCA sheet is precision cut to your LCD size
- No mess - Unlike LOCA the procedure is mess free
- No air bubbles - Unlike LOCA no air bubbles are left in the adhesive
- No Curing - No need to cure under a UV lamp
Please remember to make sure that the 2 bonding surfaces are clean and free from any debris or dust, some tips to help you use OCA sheets:
- Remember to ensure both bonding surfaces are clean
- Peel the larger protective film off the OCA sheet, apply the sticky side squarely to the new glass panel (not the LCD screen) - its important to be very careful at this stage, if you get the OCA sheet in the wrong position you may not be able to re-position without damaging the OCA
- Once in place apply even pressure across the OCA sheet to ensure its bonded to the glass
- Remove the second protective film and carefully and squarely bond tot he LCD screen, apply gentle and even pressure to the front assembly to ensure its fully bonded
Part: Samsung Galaxy S4 OCA sheet
Warranty This part isn't covered under warranty as its a consumable part, don't worry - we will still cover you if this item arrives damaged or defective. Terms apply
Samsung Galaxy S4 (all regions and versions)