Original Samsung Galaxy Young S6810 replacement LCD screen
Part: Galaxy Young S6810 LCD Screen
Warranty: 12 Months
Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy Young S6810, S6810i and S6812
What is an LCD?
The LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) displays the image on your phone using the same technology as most flat screen TV’s. LCD units are generally very fragile and susceptible to damage.
Common faults / issues with LCDs include:
- Screen looking washed out, very dull colours and less clarity then usual
- Dead pixels - When a pixel on the LCD no longer works, usually visible on a white background it will be a tiny black square
- Stuck Pixel - When a pixel is stuck on a colour, usually visible on any background and will generally be stuck on white, green, blue or red.
- No backlight - When the back light on the LCD fails the picture can be very hard to see.
- Lines on the LCD - these can be a verity of coloured lines displaying horizontally or vertically
- Damaged LCD, generally damaged LCDs can be bruised, cracked or "bleeding" when a black liquid is visible over the picture
- In modern touch screen devices digitizers are fitted over the LCD and respond to touch, these are separate to the LCD, replacing the LCD wont cure issues with the touch panel.
If you are unsure what parts you need please get in contact
Part Origin - Original
This part is an original replacement part, it has either been purchased by us from the manufacture directly, indirectly using an authorized re-seller / service center or has been purchased by suppliers that we stringently audit and vet, in cases such as these when possible we send samples of the goods to be independently verified by the manufacturer or authorized service center as well as in house testing and verification.
We do commonly stock refurbished replacement parts (usually sourced from independent vendors and recycling companies), The condition of the component will be detailed in the products description. In a case of a refurbishment only original components have been used during the refurbishing process unless otherwise stated in the products description.
More information can be found on our websites terms and conditions.