Part: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Battery replacement
Manufacturer P/N: LIS1520ERPC
Warranty: 12 months
Compatibility: Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Please note: Due to material used in construction of the battery it may have some marks or scratches on the surface, this is completely normal and similar marks will be found on your original battery.
Should I replace the battery?
Modern Li-ion batteries have an average life of 12 months before the start declining in performance but can decline if performance much faster if not treated correctly.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
How to get the most out of your new battery
- Try and give your battery a full charge / discharge as often as possible, run the battery all the way down and fully charge - this will help condition the battery
- Avoid partial charges
- Avoid constant trickle charges (such as USB charging)
Please be aware that all new batteries need an initial couple of full charge cycles (Full charge / discharge) before reaching maximum performance