Frequently purchased together
Replacebase are now an official stockist for Zhanlida, this means we have worked with them to bring you the best selection of adhesives they have to offer - they are all stored here to strict specifications and stored in data batches to ensure you get a consistent, reliable bond every time.
We recommend T-7000 as a great general adhesive, it will work well in almost any situation with DIY repairs from sealing a phone screen, bonding iPad glass and battery installation. Curing a little quicker than the B-7000 and having a black appearance its great for screen / digitizer and glass repairs.
T-7000 Contact adhesive is the staple choice for mobile phone and tablet repair, its solid content, curing time and viscosity make it a great universal adhesive, it can make a great darker alternative to B-7000.
- Water resistant
- No powder residue
- Black colour
- Precision applicator with pin-in-lid design to prevent blockage.
- Quick and easy to clean overspill
- Quick cures in 3-5 minutes (depending on material)
- Solid Content: 30% - 35%
- Colour: Black
- Size / Liquid measurement: 110ML
- Cured Hardness: 65-80A
- Concentration / Viscosity: 4800mpa.s
- Temperature range: -35°c ~ +90°c
- Curing time: 3-5 Minutes (Quick) 24-48 Hours (Full)