Frequently purchased together
Tempered glass protector, the ultimate protection for your phones screen without comprising quality
For the Apple iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s and SE Ditch the awkward to fit easy to scratch and tatty regular screen protectors and use a fingerprint resistive toughened tempered glass protector. What is a tempered glass protector? The protective glass fits to your phone in much the same way as a screen protector and protects your phones screen from impact damage and scratches as well as many other benefits
Benefits of using a tempered glass protector:
- Very tough to scratch - unlike regular screen protectors the glass protector wont easily scratch
- Oleophobic coating - the same fingerprint resistive coating used on devices such as iPhone's giving you a quality smooth finish to the touch
- Toughened / Tempered glass - Very hard to scratch
- Impact resistant - Helps protect your device from impact damage
- Low profile - 0.3mm thick non-intrusive panel - hardly noticeable
- No loss of quality - Using optically clear glass the panel has absolutely no effect on the screens quality, contrast or brightness - all sensors built into the phone (such as light sensors and proximity sensors) work perfectly through the glass and devices with front cameras are unaffected. The phones touch screen works exactly the same as it did before with a high quality Oleophobic coating giving the device a smooth feel
- Silicone adhesion - Bonds perfectly to your phone without leaving large bubbles and imperfections like regular screen protectors - When removed leave the phones glass in perfect condition without any sickly residue
- Real Glass - Unlike some other protectors that claim to be glass this is real glass and not acrylic. Note: Although the glass panel may been very flexible and plastic like please don't be tempted to bend it too much as it will shatter (as sown in picture)
- Rounded edges - for a natural discrete feel
- Tempted Glass panel
- Microfiber cloth
- Guiding adhesive
Customer Questions & Reviews
Frequently purchased together
This part is Best Available Quality (BAQ)
In the ever changing landscape of the industry its hard to identify and highlight each individual part origin so we developed BAQ – Best Available Quality.
We have a dedicated team of sources based in the UK and Asia who invest a great deal of time and effort to locate the best quality parts as close to genuine as possible. Where multiple qualities of any product are available, we will always select the best, aiming for the tried and tested part that has the same specification as the original component. Any part we sell as BAQ will be the best new part we can source, only being matched by “Authorised”, Service Pack and Original items.
Any BAQ battery supplied will be backed up with CE test certificates, any part that would have ordinarily had a logo (like Samsung battery covers or Sony screens) will be supplied without the logos to ensure that trademarks are respected and complied with.
Rest assured, any BAQ parts ordered from ReplaceBase will be backed up with the best aftersales service and, in most cases, our industry leading Unlimited Lifetime Warranty.