Tempered glass protector, the ultimate protection for your phones screen without comprising quality
Ditch the awkward to fit easy to scratch and tatty regular screen protectors and use a fingerprint resistive toughened tempered glass protector.
What is a tempered glass protector?
The protective glass fits to your phone in much the same way as a screen protector and protects your phones screen from impact damage and scratches as well as many other benefits
Benefits of using a tempered glass protector:
- Very tough to scratch - unlike regular screen protectors the glass protector won't easily scratch
- Oleophobic coating - the same fingerprint resistive coating used on devices such as iPhone's giving you a quality smooth finish to the touch
- Toughened / Tempered glass - Very hard to scratch
- Impact resistant - Helps protect your device from impact damage
- Low profile - 0.3mm thick non-intrusive panel - hardly noticeable
- No loss of quality - Using optically clear glass the panel has absolutely no effect on the screens quality, contrast or brightness - all sensors built into the phone (such as light sensors and proximity sensors) work perfectly through the glass and devices with front cameras are unaffected. The phones touch screen works exactly the same as it did before with a high quality Oleophobic coating giving the device a smooth feel
- Silicone adhesion - Bonds perfectly to your phone without leaving large bubbles and imperfections like regular screen protectors - When removed leave the phones glass in perfect condition without any sickly residue
- Real Glass - Unlike some other protectors that claim to be glass this is real glass and not acrylic. Note: Although the glass panel may been very flexible and plastic like please don't be tempted to bend it too much as it will shatter (as sown in picture)
- Rounded edges - for a natural discrete feel
- Tempted Glass panel
- Microfiber cloth
- Guiding adhesive
How to fit - Quick guide:
Fitting is simple, pain free and fast.
For the guide below we have used the iPhone 5 but the process is the same for all phones
Step 1: Cleaning your phone
For the best results ideally your phone should be scratch and mark free before fitting the tempered glass protector
Thoroughly clean your phone using the provided microfiber cloth, ensure that no finger prints, marks or dust specs remain
Step 2: Preparing the tempered glass panel
The tempered glass doesn't have any protective film on the top side, this is the side you need to apply the supplied guide strips to.
Simply peel 2 strips from the supplied sheet and stick around the middle of the glass as show in picture
Once fitted remove the protective film from the underside of the glass panel - once the protective film has been removed from the underside it will be very susceptible to dirt, dust and fingerprints so be very careful and don't set it down.
Carefully guide the panel using the guide strips into the correct position, use the phones features as markers (such as the earpiece cut out and home button) to ensure that the panel is fitted straight - try to avoid fitting and removing too much.
Once in place apply pressure across the screen with your fingers to adhere the panel to the glass, you may find some very tiny bunches of what looks like bubbles, simply apply pressure to this area and they will disappear - if they remain continue to use the device for 24-48 hours and they will disappear with normal use.
Please be aware that the description, quick guide and pictures are covered by copyright owned by The Replace Base Ltd, unauthorised use of the content is not allowed and will not be tolerated.